Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fucking dog raped me!

The hottest!
...
The pleasure tasted by me, was so sharp, that I asked him to don’t stop. Forces left me, shout was torn from a breast. The huge wave hung over me, and the dog language all did not stop, walls of a vagina and sexual lips are deeper penetrate in me, friction about becoming absolutely wet. At last powerful orgasm has covered me. I at all have not noticed, how lickings have stopped.
In mine who yet have not come in pussy, with scope the spear has come. But as it was excited, could not accept in herself a member of such size. The pain has pierced me, from eyes потекли tears. I have moved, trying to weaken pressing of an animal, but that has begun to roar, biting a shoulder. I have stood.
Dog persistently pressed, then itself has weakened a pressure, began movement by the dick back, and suddenly again with terrible force it was threw forward. And again the pain has pierced me from a bottom of a stomach up to the throat. I have cried, but it has not affected in any way on Max. Dog all more persistently methodically exhausted the spear to me in pussy. I felt, that completely I can not accept in myself such dick, cried. Cords have stuck to me into a skin, and Max fucks me as last whore. Adhered, I had no any opportunity to facilitate the position. That that stretched inside me more and more, greasing was terminated, and dick a dog rigidly entered into me.
Simultaneously with a pain, the strange sensation which was pleasant began to accrue and it is impossible to bear simultaneously. I besides will, through tears began to groan, asking about one, that this animal faster in me would terminate and then: then there will be something supernatural, never me not tested. On the other hand there was a pain which I too could not bear any more. My pussy was torn to a part, but here began unimaginable: inside began to grow. The infernal pain spoke, that it yet a limit. The mastiff has sped up movements on so many that I have shouted, and continued to shout, when the strongest jet has struck in mine in the end the stretched vagina. But it was also shout of pleasure. Feeling a member reduced inside me, I tested with anything not comparable pleasure.
The mastiff has waited, when the member will droop and was opened with me, has departed and, indifferently, began to lick itself.
Has passed a floor of hour, and I laid, nothing thinking and trying to come in myself. Has imperceptibly fallen asleep. Dream mine the pain which source the dog language was, started to lick has broken mine pussy again.
No, Max, no. I shall die. I can not more. Leave alone me.
But that did not listen. Instead of it it has jumped on me and the beginnings to attach the member to an aperture.
...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elena

4 Comments:

Blogger Shanu said...

is this original story or just n imagination...?
how can a dog rape u ?

6:05 AM  
Blogger sanjeet said...

Learn Search Engine Optimization Tips

A leading SEO resource focused on helping successful webmasters make money and increase their profits through driving targeted traffic to their sites by improving their rankings in Google and other major search engines
http://portaltechnologiespark-learnseo.blogspot.com/

3:15 AM  
Blogger Sayini said...

Hi, I Saw Your Link in Bing.com I Love Your Blogs Kindly See my Link
Here a New Alternative to Twitter with webtwitt pics and Video Option twitter here

9:30 AM  
Blogger John said...

Mind blowing posting....
The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home